Chief Medical health Officer (CMHO) Kanker 2018 ANM, Dental Assistant, Medical Officer & Other Posts – 40 Vacancies | 8th / 10th / 12th, Degree, Master Degree, PG | Walkin
Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) Kanker, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
Invites job application to fill various positions of total 40 nos, for posts include ANM, Dental Assistant, Medical Officer & Others.
Under CMHO Kanker Lab Technician 2018 Recruitment job notification, aspirants completed 8th/10th/ 12th, Degree, Master Degree, PG in relevant subjects need to apply.
On basis of interview performance applicant for announced medical and non-medical posts will be finalized on merit.
A Selected person will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 8800 to Rs 35,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For CMHO Kanker 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 40.
Name of Posts:
- Finance cum logistic Consultant – 01
- District Programme Coordinator – 01
- District Consultant – 01
- Psychiatric Nurse – 01
- Dental Surgeon – 01
- Audiologist – 01
- Medical officer (Male) – 03
- Medical officer (Female) – 02
- Psychologist/Counsellor – 01
- Social Worker – 01
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 01
- Instructor for Hearing Impaired Children – 01
- Audiometric Assistant – 01
- Dental Assistant – 04
- ANM – 06
- Lab Technician – 13
- NRC Attended – 01
As on 01/01/2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 64 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should complete 8th / 10th / 12th, Degree, Master Degree, PG from recognized university/board.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to visit http://kanker.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Attend walk-in on announced date and venue, by bringing necessary documents.
Walk in Date & Timing: 20th to 29th June 2018.
Venue: ANM Training Center, District Hospital Parisar, Dist.-Kanker .