All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi Nursing Officer Posts | Apply Now
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi, a premier medical institute, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, AIIMS Delhi announces job vacancies for Nursing Officer post for Central Government Hospitals in Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi, in reference to NOTICE NO. 15/2019.
Under AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed education as per notification can apply.
On basis of Examination, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 07-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Delhi Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1372.
Name of the post: Nursing Officer.
VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital: 1272
Kalawati Saran Children Hospital: 58
Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital: 42
On basis of Examination.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.aiimsexams.org/index.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Notice No. 15/2019: Recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer for Central Govt. Hospitals in Delhi, on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 31-01-2019 to 07-02-2019 (upto 5:00 pm.).
Date for Exam: 28-02-2019.
Date of uploading of admit card: 19-02-2019.