Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Kawardha Health Coordinator (2nd ANM) Posts | 12th | Apply Now
Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Kawardha, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, CMHO Kawardha announces job vacancies for Health Coordinator post for females on contract basis under District Mineral.
Under CMHO Kawardha Health Coordinator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th class with ANM passed can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 10,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CMHO Kawardha Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 80.
Name of the post: Health Coordinator (2nd ANM)
As on 01/01/2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 70 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th class with ANM passed from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://kawardha.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for contractual recruitment on female health coordinator 2nd NM posts under District Mineral”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Chief Medical and Health Officer, Kabirdham, Chhattisgarh”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15-02-2019.