District Court Karnal Peon/Additional Peon Posts | 12th | Apply Now
Office of District Court Karnal, Haryana.
In a latest job notification, District & Sessions Judge, Karnal announces job vacancies for Peon post on contract basis.
Under District Court Karnal Peon Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th class is required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 4,440 to Rs 7,440 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For District Court Karnal Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 08.
Name of the post: Peon/Additional Peon.
As on 01/01/2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th class from recognized university/institute and possess knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/haryana/karnal/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Employment Notice for the post of Peon”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15-02-2019, by 4:00 PM.