Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Rajnandgaon Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Watchman & Other Posts | 5th/8th/12th/Diploma/Degree/MBBS | Apply Now
Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Rajnandgaon, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, CMOH Rajnandgaon announces job vacancies for Medical specialist, Medical Officer, and Paramedical staff posts approved by District Mineral Trust.
Under CMOH Rajnandgaon District Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 5th/8th/12th/Diploma/Degree/MBBS in relevant subjects can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 65,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CMOH Rajnandgaon Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 321.
Name of the post:
Medical Officer: 9
Staff Nurse: 63
Programme Asst: 4
Lab Technician: 35
Ward Boy: 47
Ward Aya: 50
OT Assistant: 2
Sanitary Worker: 38
As on 01-01-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 64 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 5th/8th/12th/Diploma/Degree/MBBS in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://rajnandgaon.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the posts of Medical specialist, Medical Officer and Paramedical staff approved by District Mineral Trust”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: by 30/03/2019, by 05:30 PM.