Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Technician (Vocational)/Trade Apprentices Posts – 200 Vacancies | Vocational/ITI | Apply Now
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India.
In the latest job notification, Cochin Shipyard announces job vacancies for Technician & Trade Apprentice posts to fill 200 positions on relevant trades, in reference to No. P&A/6(126)/17-Vol-II.
Under Cochin Shipyard Technician & Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Vocational/ITI in relevant trades can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant for CSL Vocational/Trade Apprentice posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of one year, with stipend pay of Rs 6,250 to Rs 7,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 20.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Cochin Shipyard Project Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 200.
Name of the post:
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
1. Accountancy & Taxation- 2
2. Computerised Office Management- 2
3. Customer Relationship Management- 2
4. Electrical & Electronic Technology- 1
5. Food & Restaurant Management- 4
6. Basic Nursing and Palliative care- 1
7. Refrigeration and Airconditioning- 3
Category – II Trade Apprentices:
1. Electrician- 25
2. Fitter- 25
3. Welder- 25
4. Machinist- 5
5. Electronic Mechanic- 8
6. Instrument Mechanic- 7
7. Draughtsman (Mechanic)- 3
8. Draughtsman (Civil)- 2
9. Painter (Genl.)- 5
10. Mechanic Motor Vehicle- 5
11. Sheet Metal Worker- 20
12. Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)- 10
13. Mechanic Diesel- 20
14. Fitter Pipe (Plumber)- 20
15. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic- 5
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Should complete Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation or Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
On basis of basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://cochinshipyard.com/career.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for engagement of Technician (Vocational)/Trade Apprentices”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 05.12.2018 to 20.12.2018.