Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Assistant, Account Assistant, Private Secretary & Other Posts - 11 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, the Central Pollution Control Board announces job vacancies for various positions on direct or deputation basis to fill 11 positions, in reference to Advt. no. 05/2018-Admin.R.
Under CPCB Assistant, Account Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants for CPCB Assistant & Other posts will be called for the further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,42,400 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 28th October 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CPCB 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of the post:
Assistant – 01 Post
Accounts Assistant – 03 Posts
Private Secretary – 04 Posts
Technical Supervisor – 03 Posts
As on 28th October 2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 30 to 56 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute and should have work experience of at least 3 years, and should be Govt. employee for deputation basis posts.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://cpcb.nic.in/jobs.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment to the different posts in CPCB on Deputation basis (Advt. no. 05/2018-Admin.R)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-11003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28-10-2018.