ICAR- Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI) Upper Division Clerk Jobs | Apply Now
Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, CSWRI announces job vacancies for Clerk posts on promotion/deputation basis.
Under ICAR-CSWRI Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2019, candidates who are govt. employee working in LDC or other relevant class can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited, with salary pay in Level-4 Pay Matrix of 7th pay commission.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ICAR-CSWRI Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the Post: Upper Division Clerk.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.cswri.res.in/downloads_vacancies.asp.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up of vacant post of UDC by promotion/deputation basis at CSWRI, Avikanagar- reg”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.02.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.cswri.res.in/upload/862870429-UDC.pdf.