CWC Recruitment For Skilled Work Assistant Posts – 22 Vacancies |10th/ITI | Apply Now
Central Water Commission (CWC) Patna office releases new job notification to fill 22 Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) posts.
Central Water Commission is a department under Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation.
Under CWC Skilled Work Assistant Recruitment 2018 Patna job notification for Patna work location, candidates who completed education in 10th/ITI can apply for the Group-C Non Gazetted posts.
Final job aspirants for the desired post will be selected on basis of qualifying exam marks and Physical Test.
Selected person will receive pay on lines of 7th CPC in pay band of Rs 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay.
Interested individuals have to apply for the announced SWA vacancies through online mode and send application form along with attached documents before last receipt of date.
CWC Group-C Posts Eligibility Criteria Details:
No. Of Vacancies: 22.
Name Of The Post: Skilled Work Assistant.
As on 28-02-2018, applicant age should be between 18 to 30 years.
For applicants from SC/ ST/OBC category age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Candidate should completed and posses valid certification in completion of Matric/ITI from recognized institution.
Job aspirant for the CWC Patna posts will be screened initially on basis of marks scored in qualifying exam and selected candidates will be finalized on basis of Physical Test.
Steps to apply for Posts:
- Qualified and Eligible candidates have to visit http://www.cwc.gov.in/ .
- And select Work-charged Recruitment System.
- Go through job details of announced SWA Patna notification.
- And apply for the announced post through online mode.
- Take print out of submitted application.
- Attach necessary documents and send the details to “Director, Monitoring Directorate Central Water Commission, 23, Church Road No 1, New Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013 (Bihar).”
Last date for receipt of online application: 28-02-2018.
Last date for receipt of application and hard copies: 07-03-2018.