Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Full Stack Expert Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient announces job vacancies for Full Stack Expert posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Full Stack Expert 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ASP .Net, MVC, and WEB API can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Expert.
Job Code: JR-045399.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, implement and test new features (frontend and backend), while maintaining and improving existing product line, with main focus on performance, scalability and usability aspects.
- Apply coding/implementation best practices to produce elegant, high quality and reusable code.
- Collaborate with other developers and UX designers to improve look and usability.
- Implement Proof of Concept to validate concepts or new technology/features prior to product implementation.
- Follow the agile and SAFe (Scaled Agile) methodology used for the project which includes writing user stories and creation of corresponding tasks in JIRA.
- Implement and follow security best practices for web applications.
- Monitor and evaluate new technologies and their evolution in order to keep our products/technologies up-to-date and our team continuous improvement.
- Write good quality design and specification documents, in Confluence.
- Regularly archive source code and assets into source code repository (Git). Perform code review of other team members and provide feedback/guidance.
- Interface with the geographically distributed teams in Austin, Ottawa, Noida on a regular basis.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Microsoft Technologies stack (ASP .Net, MVC, WEB API) having web development and UI development experience (frontend and backend).
- Proficient understanding of Single Page Application architecture and frameworks (Angular 8).
- Must have exposure to any Relational DB (MSSQL, MYSQL)
- Working experience/knowledge with cloud provider like AWS or GCP.
- Must possess strong attention to details, high aesthetical taste, and ability to apply user-centric design approach to produce a delightful and highly usable UI/UX.
- Strong understanding of data structure, SOLID Principles and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Unit Testing framework.
- Familiarity and working experience with Agile/SAFe methodology
- .NET C#
- Azure DevOps Pipelines (Release/Build Pipelines)
- Azure DevOps Boards (Updating hours, Proper User Stories Creation etc)
- Azure DevOps Repo Branching
- Working in a Agile team (Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review etc)
- ASP.NET MVC C#
- WEB API C# (Understanding standard industry best practice, Microsoft API design best practice)
- SQL (Relational Database, Stored Procedures, Functions)
- Entity Framework (LinqQ Query)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cyient career portal and login in to apply.