Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Data ETL, Java, Java APIs, JSON, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer Specialist.
Job Code: JR-020308.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- At least 4 to 7 years of PL/SQL experience using Postgres SQL
- Strong programming skills in SQL & PLSQL.
- Strong programming skills in PostGIS functions, queries and concepts
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming
- Very god knowledge in relational data modelling
- Application design, development and data integration
- Distributed systems and ETL processes
- Documentation of technical/procedural specifications
- Tuning query patterns for performance
- Strong understanding of Postgres internals, features and configurations
- Experience in analysing user requirements and translating/implementing into database code.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding and analysing skills of JSON data
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with source code management practices and systems.
- Experience with Agile as well as Waterfall development methodologies.
- Good to have knowledge on database continuous integration/delivery [CI/CD] preferred
- Good to have knowledge with cloud computing and deployments.
- Data ETL, Java, Java APIs, JSON, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, Postgres, PostgreSQL