Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) National Consultant Posts | Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, under Ministry Of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Crops Division of DAC&FW announces job vacancies for National Consultant post on contract basis, under NFSM.
Under DAC&FW National Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/PH.D in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 85,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 11/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DAC&FW Consultant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 8.
Name of the post: National Consultant.
As on 01/04/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks, and experience required.
On the basis of In Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.indiaseeds.com/current-career.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited by Crops Division of DAC&FW for contract engagement of 'National Consultant' under NFSM”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “National Seeds Corporation, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: by 11/03/2019.
Job Notification: https://www.indiaseeds.com/career/2019/NFSM0319TC.pdf.