Darjeeling District Court L.D.C & Process Server Posts | 8th/Madhyamik | Apply Now
Office of the District Judge, Darjeeling.
In the latest job notification, Darjeeling District Court announces job vacancies for various Group D category posts on a temporary basis, in reference to Employment Notification No.: 103/E in the Judgeship of Darjeeling.
Under Darjeeling District Court L.D.C Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 8th/Madhyamik are required to apply.
On the basis of Written Examination, Computer Literacy Test and Personal interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 4,900 to Rs. 25,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through the online mode by 22.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Darjeeling District Court Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 54.
Name of the post:
Process Servers: 5
Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu: 18
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 8th/Madhyamik from recognized University/Institute.
On the basis of Written Examination, Computer Literacy Test and Personal interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 400 through online mode.
SC/ST/OBC candidates to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/wb/darjeeling/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for the recruitment in different categories of posts in the Judgeship of Darjeeling”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: by 22.05.2019 5:30 P.M.