Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) Young Professional & Consultant Posts – 14 Vacancies | Master Degree | Apply Now
Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India.
In a recent employment notification, announces job vacancies for various positions on tenure basis to fill 14 vacancies for YP & Consultant posts.
Under DEA Young Professional & Consultant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited on tenure basis for a period of maximum 4 years with salary pay of maximum Rs 80,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 15.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DEA 2018 Young Professional Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 14.
Name of the post:
Young Professional (General I Financial) - 08
Consultant (General/Financial) - 06
Candidate maximum age limit should be 50 years.
Should complete Masters' degree in Economics/ Finance or MBA (Finance) or LLM from recognized institute/ university, with experience of 0 to 3 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://dea.gov.in/vacancy-deputation-department-economic-affairs.
- Select job notification “Inviting applications for appointment as Young Professionals and Consultant in DEA”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id [email protected]
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.10.2018.