National Health Mission (NHM) Radiographer Posts | Diploma | Walkin
National Health Mission, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab.
In the latest job notification, NHM Punjab announces job vacancies for Radiographer post on a temporary basis under District Health Societies (NHM).
Under NHM Punjab Radiographer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 9,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NHM Non-Medical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post: Radiographer (Mobile Medical Unit).
Amritsar 2 (Gen-1, SC-1)
Bathinda 2 (Gen-1, SC-1)
Fatehgarh Sahib – 1 (Gen)
Ferozepur- 1 (Gen)
Fazilka- 1 (Gen)
Pathankot- 1 (Gen)
Patiala – 1 (Gen)
Should complete Diploma in Radiography recognized by Government of Punjab + Punjabi pass up to Matric Standard.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://nhmpunjab.in/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Radiographer (Mobile Medical Unit) under District Health Societies at respective Civil Surgeon office”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in a prescribed format.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 12.06.2019 10.00 am.
Venue: Office of respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant.