Delhi High Court Administrative Officer (Judicial)/ Court Master Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
High Court Of Delhi, New Delhi.
In the latest job notification, Delhi High Court announces job vacancies for Administrative Officer (Judicial)/ Court Master post through Departmental Examination, in reference to No. 56/Exam/DHC.
Under Delhi High Court Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation are required to apply.
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 01.06.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi High Court Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post: Administrative Officer (Judicial)/ Court Master.
Should complete Graduation from a recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy notice for inviting online application for Administrative Officer (Judicial)/ Court Master (Departmental) Examination-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 07.05.2019 (11:00 a.m.) to 01.06.2019 (5:00 p.m.).