All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Faculty Posts | MBBS/Master Degree/MD/MS/M.Ch | Apply Now
AIIMS is a premier Institute of National Importance (INI) established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
In the latest job notification AIIMS Bhubaneswar, announces job vacancies for teaching posts Group-A in medical and non-medical subjects for various departments on a direct basis, in reference to No. AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./REG. FAC/2019/827/7247.
Under AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS/Master Degree/MD/MS/M.Ch in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Test/Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.15,600 to Rs 67,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 28.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 129.
Name of the post:
Additional Professor: 24
Associate Professor: 35
Assistant Professor: 29
As on 28-01-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 58 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS/Master Degree/MD/MS/M.Ch in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute, and should have experience of 3 to 14 years of experience.
On basis of Test/Interview.
Unreserved/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 through online mode.
No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/whatsNew.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Detailed Advertisement Of Faculty Posts (Group-A) In Various Departments At AIIMS Bhubaneswar On Direct Recruitment Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28.02.2019.
Job Notification: http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/admin/Document/WhatNew/WhatNew-789.pdf.