Delhi Secretariat 2018 Recruitment Assistant Public Prosecutors Posts – 23 Vacancies | Degree in Law | Apply Now
Delhi Secretariat, Govt. Of NCT Of Delhi.
In latest job notification announces Assistant Public Prosecutors posts on contract basis for a certain duration, in reference to F.11/47/2017/DOP/HP-IIB/.
Under Delhi Secretariat Assistant Public Prosecutors Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree in Law and have relevant experiences at the bar are eligible to apply.
Screened applicants will be called for Interview.
An applicant for the announced vacancy will be recruited on a contract basis with work location at the Directorate of Prosecution, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, and will receive salary minimum of level 8 of pay matrix as per VIIth CPC + DA applicable.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 12-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Secretariat 2018 ProsecutorPosts:
No. Of Vacancies: 23.
Name of Posts: Assistant Public Prosecutors.
As of 12th July 2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Should complete Degree In Law + Minimum three years experience at the Bar is essential.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://delhi.gov.in.
- Select job notification “Application invited for post of Assistant Public Prosecutors”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy to “The Director, Directorate of Prosecution, Room No.172, Tis Hazari Court Complex, Delhi-110054”.
Last date for submission of application: by 12th July 2018.