Prasar Bharati 2018 Recruitment Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants Posts – 10 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Prasar Bharati, public broadcasting agency comprises the Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio.
In latest employment notification India's Public Service Broadcaster announces job vacancies for Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants posts to fill 10 nos on a contract basis, in reference to No. ESD -5(58)/2013-14/C.
Under Prasar Bharati Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Graduation in Journalism and other subjects and have specific language skills need to apply.
Followed by Written Test and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected person will be recruited on contract basis for a period of one year, with work location at External Services Division, All India Radio, New Delhi, with salary pay of Rs 25,000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 31/07/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Prasar Bharati 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of Posts: Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants.
Candidate age limit should be 21-35 years.
Should complete Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from any recognized University Or Degree in any discipline with PGdegree/diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication + Proficiency in English and Hindi.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://prasarbharati.gov.in/Opportunities/Employment/Pages/default.aspx.
- Select job notification “Engagement of Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants on monthly contract in ESD”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy to “The Assistant Director (Programmes), Room No.403, New Broadcasting House, External Services Division, All India Radio, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 31/07/2018.