Dell International Services India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
In the latest job announcement, Dell India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer 1.
Job Code: R089685.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in software/coding/IT software
- Experienced in test automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber to develop automation testing scripts for web and client-server applications
- BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) experience or knowledge is a plus
- Ability to write quality code in Java and at least another high-level language like C, C#, etc
- Good knowledge of the Selenium framework.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot scripts for performance and quality improvement
- Experience working on QA Automation Engineering positions for Web-based applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- UI Functional Testing script creation and maintenance
- Experience on Gitlab desirable
- JIRA, Quality Center knowledge
- Manual UI testing experience in cross-browse audits
- Use a mixed of manual and automated testing while quickly driving to maximize automation
- Knowledge of SDLC/STLC and its methodologies
- Automation Test Frameworks for Web Applications:
- Estimating quality testing activities
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and troubleshoot test results
- Design, and write Quality checklists
- Collaborate with ideas to enhance and evolve the tools and suites used in testing
- Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus