Deloitte US GLS Bangalore Azure DevOps Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte careers India announces job vacancies for Azure DevOps posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Hiring Azure DevOps 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, SFDC can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Consulting-CS&AD-Consultant-Azure DevOps.
Job Code: 3555.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Manage teams across complex digital transformation engagements, leveraging relationships at executive levels to generate opportunities and bring in business for the firm
- Anticipate market and competitor trends to develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiate Deloitte with clients
- Assist with Business Development activities across the practice in activities such as identification, proposal/solution development, and help with pursuits at key clients while working with appropriate Deloitte stakeholders from internal service lines/industries
- Act as a mentor and an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels; promoting a strong sense of loyalty and followership while energizing others to act
- Take responsibility for own work or workstream meeting engagement/project objectives and Deloitte quality standards
- Proactively identify workstream risks and issues; resolve them or escalate to engagement/account leadership
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of key processes within a business function
- Understand the impact of emerging technologies on relevant functions and processes
- Lead DevOps-focused workshops including storyboarding, whiteboard design, and joint problem solving with a customer.
- Conducting meetings with Scrum master, development, testing and business analyst teams to help with creation of Epic, User stories & Tasks and ensure quality of code through review process.
- Implement logical diagrams for a proposed solution that will enable the business objectives/use cases.
- Create processes and tests to support full end to end automation of software delivery (CI/CD).
- Train and mentor others on building solutions and smart developer behaviors (CI/CD/TDD/BDD).
- Build knowledge in a sector by contributing to relevant firm initiatives and eminence, and/or by attending sector conferences
- Apply awareness of global trends to address client needs and enhance recommendations
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Must have managed multiple cross-functional teams and delivered transformation projects end-to-end
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and operationalizing cloud-native enterprise solutions hosted on public cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / SFDC / etc.)
- Ability to lead Proof of Concept (PoC), pilots, rapid test/evaluation of technology, and drive quick prototyping
- Ability to define and document architecture, capture Non-Functional Requirements (NFR), prepare estimates, and define technical solutions to proposals (RFPs)
- Ability to analyze, design, and develop a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business
- Manage stakeholders outside the team as required
- Years of Experience: 3 years and above
- Well-developed business acumen and strong problem-solving attitude with the ability to visualize scenarios, possible outcomes & operating constraints.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, ability to make impactful presentations & expertise at using excel & PPTs
- Strong Education Background - an MBA/relevant post graduate degree/relevant certification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience in the below listed technical skills are mandatory,
- Source Control Management Systems (All major GIT variations)
- Build Systems (Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tools)
- Scripting Languages (bash, shell, yaml or similar)
- Ticket/Defect tracking systems (JIRA or similar tools)
- Deployment Automation Systems(Jenkins, Ansible, Chef of similar)
- Communication Tools (Slack, Confluence or similar)
- Automated Testing/Quality (SonarQube, Junit, Cucumber or similar)
- Cloud Platform – Salesforce
- Containerization and Management (Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
- Azure DevOps Services (Azure Board, Repo, Pipeline and Artifacts)
- Ability to understand requirements and prepare effort estimates and overall system design as well as develop all project-related documents like requirement documents, system design documents, use cases, test plan, training manual etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to navigate multiple stakeholders across projects or programs.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability of tasks with attention to detail.
- Should be able to analyze the information available across various formats and derive actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to handle operations smoothly and to lead by influence, including the delivery of cross-functional and transformation projects.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office tools (Excel/Word, PowerPoint etc.).
- Willingness for short or long term international or domestic travel
- Consulting experience is preferred
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.