Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore Big Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Big Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Big Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in big data stack, Py-Spark can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Big Data Engineer.
Job Code: 50684.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Looking for competent big data engineer with the following technical and functional skillsets :
- 4+ years of overall experience with hands-on development experience in big data stack
- Must have experience to implement complex data pipeline and data processing jobs using Py-Spark
- Strong technical fundamentals with SQL and hands-on experience with the same
- Excellent communication skills and solution oriented approach in problem solving
- Experience to work with a large team (preferably cross-geography), in client facing roles
1. 4+ years of professional experience with Scala/Java based data platforms.
2. 2+ years of professional experience with Kafka, HDFS/S3 & Data lake’s like Apache Iceberg.
3. Worked with and understand deeply technologies like Apache Spark/Flink.
4. Hands-on experience on one or more orchestration frameworks like Airflow, Argo, Kubeflow.
5. Expertise in one or more programing languages Scala/Java/Python and NoSQL technologies like Apache Cassandra and building API services.
6. Knowledge and experience in working with Docker/Kubernetes, Splunk, Grafana is a big plus.
7. Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage work to tight deadlines.
1. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting, building, integrating, and maintaining analytics data platform on hybrid cloud infrastructure.
2. Enable continued innovation and progress within the platform through research and development.
3. Build self-serve and one touch tooling capabilities to the analytics platform.
4. Manage and visualize the use of the platform by building intelligent telemetry.
5. Build data ingestion pipelines for batch and near real time analytics use-cases.
6. Have a strong desire to educate others and implements standard design methodologies.
7. Position yourself as a go-to consultative resource and solution specialist for DataEngineers and analysts!
8.Work collaboratively with data operations team to develop monitoring and alerting on data platforms and services
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.