Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore Cloud Engineering Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Cloud Engineering posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Cloud Engineering 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Microsoft Power Platform, Power Apps, and Dynamics 365 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Engineering- Consultant/Senior Consultant - PowerApps.
Job Code: 57835.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Scope of work:
- Implement solutions on the Microsoft Power Platform, Power Apps, and Dynamics 365
- Primary responsibilities will be designing, prototyping, and supporting of testing, development and refactoring end-to-end applications on ever-changing modern technology platforms in public/hybrid cloud environments.
- Use multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Flow, and preferably create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
- Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications to PowerApps solutions.
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality.
- Interpret and design database models (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc. ).
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps.
- Create documentation for projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentations as well as documentation of the environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
- Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to customers, team leads, and team members.
- Support cross-functional project teams consisting of app development, IT operations, and information security
Required Skills and Experience:
- Total experience 4+ years with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in PowerApps
- Bachelors or masters in computer science or any related field
- Microsoft Certification in PowerApps will be an added advantage
- Excellent UI design skill and hands on experience in designing and developing entities in PowerApps.
- Good exposure to Common data services.
- Good Experience in development of Business process Flow
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.