Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore Cloud Engineering Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Cloud Engineering posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Cloud Engineering 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ADLS, ADF, Azure Databricks & Delta Lake Table, Azure SQL, Key Vault, Azure, Synapse can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Consulting - Business Operations-Cloud Engineering- Azure Data engineer.
Job Code: 41431.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Designing and implementing, highly performance data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Spark Databricks
- Coding data transformation rules and business logic in Azure Databricks
- Delivering and presenting proofs of concept to of key technology components to project stakeholders.
- Integrating the end-to-end data pipeline to take data from source systems to target data repositories ensuring the quality and consistency of data is always maintained
- Evaluating the performance and applicability of multiple tools against customer requirements
- Working within an Agile delivery / DevOps methodology to deliver proof of concept and production implementation in iterative sprints.
- Assist in sprint and release planning, coordination with team to ensure delivery on time maintaining the required quality
Required Skills (5-8 years):
- Proven experience in working the data engineering technologies and ADLS, ADF, Azure Databricks & Delta Lake Table, Azure SQL, Key Vault, Azure, Synapse, Power BI. Your experience in handling big data sets and big data technologies will be an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of the scripting languages Spark-SQL/ PySpark.
- Work with source control technologies (such as GITHUB, Azure DevOps)
- Can communicate skillfully with both technical developers, architects, and business stakeholders.
- Experience in integrating with various data sources
- Hands on knowledge working with ADLS Gen2
- Experience working on Datawarehouse / Azure Synapse Analytics
NOTE: Following skills are must-have:
- Knowledge of scripting in Azure Databricks using PySpark / Spark-SQL
- Core Azure Databricks concepts – Performance optimization, KeyVault integration, mounting, partitioning etc.
- Previously created or enhanced CI/CD build and releases pipelines.
- Experience in working with scripting languages such as YAML, PowerShell, Terraform etc.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.