Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore SharePoint Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte careers India announces job vacancies for SharePoint Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Hiring SharePoint Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SharePoint, Asp.net can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SharePoint Developer.
Job Code: 15840.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- This position requires the ability to design, develop, code and implement a project from requirement analysis to completion with minimum assistance from a project manager. This positions also require excellent client and team communication skills.
- Work with the SharePoint team and with business sponsors and stakeholders to design, develop, test, implement, and support SharePoint solutions:
- Oversee, lead and mentor the SharePoint Development Team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analysis and take appropriate action to remediate issues
- Provide 3rd tier support to all areas of the business and will mentor, train and foster lower support tiers
- Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions for Collaboration portals, Enterprise Content Management, Workflows and Enterprise Search using SOM ,JSOM and CSOM and REST API.
- Will work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment and administration
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of SharePoint APIs and architecture
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Understanding of Power BI with On-Premise
- Sound technical skills in SharePoint 2016,2013, O365, designing and development using Server object model, client object model
- Asp.net 4.5,3.5 development experience
- Experience with Agile Development methodology.
- SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2
- SP hosted app development
- Experience with SharePoint Workflow is desired
- Microsoft Certifications a plus
- SharePoint framework (SPFx)
- Power BI, SSRS
- REST API
- JQuery, Angular JS / React, Node JS
- UI designing, Responsive designing
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.