Deloitte US GLS India Chennai Senior Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Deloitte Chennai Hiring Senior Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Data privacy can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: RA-CSR-Cyber-DP-Senior analyst-Data Privacy.
Job Code: 1222.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with operations and functional teams to ensure data protection and privacy initiatives are understood and implemented
- Pro-actively analyzing existing operations policies, processes, systems, controls and training material to assess areas for improvement in respect of data protection and make recommendations for change
- Work with legal team to identify regulatory requirements across jurisdictions related to privacy and data protection
- Work with legal and other teams to translate regulatory requirements to process improvements and initiatives and drive through completion
- Developing and supporting a framework for monitoring and reporting ongoing compliance with regulation and standards
- Supporting with responses to data protection enquiries
- Supporting internal privacy and compliance audits
- Reviewing privacy impact assessments completed by the businesses
- Manage day-to-day privacy issues, such as data security incident responses, data protection agreement consultation, privacy complaints and resolution, subject access requests, management of Regulatory notifications and International Data Transfers.
- Research and analysis on developments in privacy law
- Support in assessing privacy automation tools and providers
- Key stakeholder in the development and ongoing management of privacy program across geographies, including the Governance Framework, Policy set, compliance risks, compliance roadmap, training, retention, audit and reporting requirements.
- Remain up to date with the requirements of legislation and conduct necessary gap analysis processes to identify and help build remedial work programs and highlight ongoing program risks.
- Ensure that Known Error Records are maintained with Problem and Incident Records relationships
- 1-3 Years of experience in Data privacy
- Preferably have worked in an Organization’s Privacy office or with Data Privacy officer
- Professional certifications related to GDPR, Privacy (e.g., CIPP) or others such as CISA / ISO27001 LA etc are preferable
- Demonstrable Privacy and Data Protection experience, ideally gained in a services environment, or digital business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to demonstrate decisiveness and sound judgement on a consistent basis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop and apply pragmatic solutions to complex legal/regulatory matters
- Proven record of success in working collaboratively as part of a team
- Experience in working in multinational organizations
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, cross-cultural matrix environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.