Deloitte US GLS India Mumbai Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Test Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Deloitte Mumbai Test Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Devops Test, TestRail, qTest, Zephyr can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Engineer.
Job Code: 47051.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for handling multiple testing engagements in individual capacity.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Experience with software testing
- Knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Devops Test, TestRail, qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Automation tools (e.g. Cypress, Selenium)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of performance testing (e.g. Jmeter, LoadRunner)
- Experience in ETL testing
- Proficient understanding of any of the source control tools for code versioning such as GIT / VSTS/ RTC etc.
- Experience using project management systems (e.g. DevOps, Confluence, JIRA)
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good communication skills and attitude within team
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Additional Skills (Good to have):
- Familiar with any Agile process such as Scrum (Certification is added value)
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Tools (e.g. DevOps Pipeline/ /Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible in terms of working hours and working on multiple tools and technologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.