District Education Office (DEO) Mayurbhanj 2018 Recruitment Junior Clerk-Cum- Accountant Posts – 22 Vacancies | Bachelor Degree | Apply Now
District Education Office (DEO), Mayurbhanj, Govt. of Odisha.
In reference to Letter No-6264, the Mayurbhanj DEO office vacancies for Junior Clerk-Cum- Accountant posts on a temporary basis to fill positions for Odisha Ararsha Vidyalayas of Mayurbhanj District.
Under DEO Mayurbhanj Clerk/ Accountant 2018 Recruitment, aspirants completed Degree and have computer knowledge and language skills in Odia and English are required to apply.
On basis of Qualifying Marks, DV, Performance Test applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected person will be recruited for the academic year 2018-19 on a temporary basis, with a salary of Rs 7100 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 16/07/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For District Education Office Mayurbhanj 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 22.
Name of Posts: Junior Clerk-Cum- Accountant.
As on 22.06.2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Should complete Bachelor Degree from recognized university and should have computer knowledge and proficiency in Odia and English.
Selection Process: On basis of Qualifying Marks, DV, Performance Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 200 through offline mode.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://mayurbhanj.nic.in/notice_category/recruitments/.
- Select job notification “DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICE, MAYURBHANJ, BARIPADA.Letter No-6264 dt. 22.06.2018. Advertisement for engagement of Junior Clerk-Cum- Accountant on contractual basis in Odisha Ararsha Vidyalayas of Mayurbhanj District”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send hard copy of an application to “District Education Officer, Mayurbhanj, Baripada”.
Application start and end date: 27.06.2018 to 15.07.2018.