All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi 2018 Recruitment Assistant & Jr Engineer Posts – 13 Vacancies | Diploma, B.Tech | Apply Now
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi, Govt, of India.
The premier medical institute in latest employment notification announces vacancies for Assistant Engineer (A/C & Refgn.), Jr. Engineer (A/c & Refgn.) , Jr. Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Elect.) posts on contract basis.
Under AIIMS Delhi 2018 Assistant & Jr Engineer Recruitment, aspirants completed education in Diploma, Engineering Gradation in relevant subjects and have work experience need to apply.
Followed by interview performance, an aspirant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate for AIIMS Delhi Assistant & Junior Engineer posts will be hired on a contract basis with a maximum salary of Rs 28000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 08/07/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Delhi 2018 Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (A/C & Refgn.): 02
- Jr. Engineer (A/c & Refgn.): 02
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): 06
- Junior Engineer (Elect.): 03
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Should complete Diploma, B.Tech in relevant subjects from a recognized university and should have relevant work experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
- Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.aiims.edu/en/notices/recruitment/aiims-recruitment.html.
- Select job notification “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Assistant Engineer (A/C & Refgn.), Jr. Engineer (A/c & Refgn.) , Jr. Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Elect.) on Contract Basis at the AIIMS, New Delhi”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- And send details through online mode (mailing) by 08-07-2018.
Online application end date: 08-07-2018.
Walk in Date & Timings: 11to12/07/2018, 8:00 AM To 8:45 AM.
Venue: Director’s Committee Room, AIIMS, New Delhi.