Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Stenographer Grade I Posts - 20 Vacancies | Apply Now
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry Of Civil Aviation, Government Of India.
In the latest job notification, DGCA announces job vacancies for General Central Services, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial Steno post to fill 20 positions on deputation basis, in reference to File No.: E 139542, with work location in various Regional Offices of Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
Under DGCA Stenographer Grade I Recruitment 2018, candidates who is govt. employee can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited on deputation basis for a period of 3 years, with salary pay of Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 29.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DGCA Stenographer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 20.
Name of the post: Stenographer Grade I.
As on 29.01.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should be Officers holding the post of Stenographer under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://dgca.nic.in/vacancies/vacancy.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up of the posts of Stenographer Grade I on Deputation basis in various Regional Offices of Directorate General of Civil Aviation”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send detail to “E1 Section, A Block, DGCA(HQ), Aurobindo Marg, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, Pin: 110003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 29.01.2019.
Job Notification: http://dgca.nic.in/vacancies/Vacancy%20Circular%20(Steno_Nov2018).pdf.