District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) Hooghly 2018 Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, MO & Other Posts – 112 Vacancies | 10th, 12th, MLT/ DMLT, Degree, Master Degree, CA/ ICWA, PG, MBA | Apply Now
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) Hooghly, Govt. of West Bengal.
Invites job application for various positions include Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, MO, Technical Supervisor and other posts to fill 112 vacancies on contractual basis.
Under DHFWS Hooghly Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Notification, aspirants completed education in relevant disciplines with certain skills and required experience need to apply.
Through Qualification of Marks, Test and Interview applicant for desired will be finalized on merit basis.
Recruited person through direct recruitment will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 3500 to Rs 40000 per month, on contract basis for Office of the CMOH, Hooghly.
Interested and qualified person have to apply for the job through offline mode by filling application in prescribe format and send details to mentioned address by 12/06/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CMOH Hooghly 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 112.
Name of Posts:
- Full Time MO: 18 Posts.
- Staff Nurse: 50 Posts.
- Laboratory Technician: 14 Posts.
- Finance cum Logistic Officer: 01 Posts.
- Staff Nurse, Child Health: 04 Posts.
- Sahayika (Attendant): 04 Posts.
- Dental Assistant: 01 Post.
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: 06 Posts.
- District Consultant: 01 Post.
- Psychologist: 01 Post.
- Social Worker: 01 Post.
- Medical Record Keeper: 01 Post.
- Medical Officer: 01 Post.
- GNM: 01 Post.
- MO under ART: 01 Post.
- LT ICTC: 04 Posts.
- LT Blood Bank: 01 Post.
- Technical Supervisor: 01 Post.
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate age limit should be 20 to 64 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should complete , 12th, MLT/ DMLT, Degree, Master Degree, CA/ ICWA, PG, MBA in relevant subjects with experience and relevant skills required for the desired post.
General Category candidates have to pay fee of Rs 100 through DD.
SC/ST/OBC & other reserved aspirants need to pay Rs 50.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career .
- Select job notification “Recruitment different post CMOH, Hooghly”.
- Read complete recruitment details from notification.
- Fill the application in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to “CMOH office, Hooghly, Chinsurah R S, Kolkata, West Bengal 712101”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 12/06/2018 .
Job Notification: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/Recruitment_4165.pdf .