National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR ) 2018 Assistant & Clerk Posts – 13 Vacancies | Graduate, B.Com | Apply Now
National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR ), New Delhi, a Statutory Body of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India.
Invites application for Assistant, Clerk & Other posts on Regular/Contract/Deputation basis to fill 13 vacancies.
Under NCPCR Assistant & Clerk Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in Graduation and have relevant experience and skills required for relevant posts eligible to apply.
On basis of Interview or others, person applied for selected job would be finalized upon tested abilities.
Selected person will be recruited for NCPCR posts with pay scale of Rs 9300 to Rs 67000 pm.
Interested and qualified person have to apply for the job through offline mode by 20-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NCPCR 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of Posts:
- Director (01)
- Presenting Officer (01)
- Principal Private Secretary (01)
- Research Assistant (01)
- Personal Assistant (03)
- Assistant (02)
- Accounts Clerk (01)
Education Qualification: Should completed Graduation/B.com from recognized university, with relevant experience.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://ncpcr.gov.in/ .
- Select job notification “Filling up of various posts in the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), New Delhi dated 18-05-2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details from notification.
- Fill the application in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to “Member Secretary, National Commission For Protection Of Child Rights, 5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36/Janpath, New Delhi - 110 001”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 20th June, 2018.
Job Notification: http://ncpcr.gov.in/showfile.php?lang=1&level=2&&sublinkid=1472&lid=1594 .