District Health & family Welfare Samity (DHFWS) Paschim Bardhaman Lab Technician Posts – 19 Vacancies | 12th+DMLT | Apply Now
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Paschim Bardhaman, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Govt. Of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, DHFWS announces job vacancies for Lab Technician posts to fill 19 positions on contract basis for various municipal corporations, under Paschim Bardhaman district.
Under DHFWS Paschim Bardhaman Lab Technician Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th+DMLT are required to apply.
On basis of Computer Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of 7,220 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 18.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DHFWS Paschim Bardhaman Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 19.
Name of the post: Lab Technician.
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th+DMLT from recognized university/institute, and should have computer skills.
On basis of Computer Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Notification for Lab technician”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Paschim Bardhaman, Kalyanpur, Beside CWC Office, Post-R.K. Mission, PIN-713305”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 18.01.2019.
Job Notification: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/1147.pdf.