Office of the Dy Commissioner Baksa 2018 Junior Assistant Posts – 11 Vacancies | Graduation| Apply Now
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa, Govt. Of Assam.
Invites application for Junior Assistant posts on contract basis to fill 11 vacancies, in reference with No. BPE-06/2018/15.
Under Office of the Dy Commissioner Baksa Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in Any Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application are required to apply.
Through Written Test and computer Proficiency (Practical) Test applicants for announced JA vacancy will be finalized on merit basis.
Selected person will be recruited through direct recruitment on regular basis with salary in pay scale of Rs. 14000 to Rs. 49,000/- GP: Rs 6,200 per month, with work location at Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa, Mushalpur.
Interested and qualified person have to apply offline mode by 08-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Office of the Dy Commissioner Baksa 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of Posts: Junior Assistant.
As on 01.01.2018, age should be 18 to 44 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed Graduation and Diploma in Computer Applications.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and computer Proficiency (Practical) Test.
Application Fee: No application fee.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant has to visit http://baksa.gov.in/ .
- Select job notification “Advertisement (Dtd. 21-05-2018) for Jr. Asstt. posts”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach require documents as requested.
- And send hardcopy of details to mentioned address “Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Baksa, Mushalpur, Po-Mushalpur. District-Baksa. Assam. PIN- 781372”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: on or before 22106/2018 upto 5:00 PM.
Job Notification: http://baksa.gov.in/message-board/Adv_21052018.pdf .