Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering 2018 Guest/Part Time Faculty & Non-Teaching Posts – 68 Vacancies | 12th, ITI, Degree, Master Degree Ph.D | Apply Now
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering (DITE) under the administrative control of Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
In a latest employment notification, the institute announces job vacancies for teaching and non-teaching staff posts through direct recruitment to fill 68 posts.
Under DITE Delhi Faculty & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in 12th, ITI, Degree, Master Degree Ph.D in relevant subjects and with maximum experience are required to apply.
Selected aspirant for applied post will be recruited on merit basis and will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 5200 to Rs 67000 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online by 17th June,2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DITE Delhi Faculty & Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 68.
Name of Posts:
Professor: 02 Posts.
Associate Professor: 27 Posts.
Lecturer: 10 Posts.
Technical Assistant: 23
- Senior Technician: 07 Posts.
- Technician: 08 Posts.
- Jr. Technician: 09 Posts.
- LDC: 05 Posts.
- Steno: 01 Post.
Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 55 years.
Should completed 12th, ITI, Degree, Master Degree Ph.D in relevant subjects for freshers and experience of maximum 10 years.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidates have to logon to http://dite.delhigovt.nic.in/ .
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of Guest/Part Time Faculty & Non-Teaching Staff in DITE for the Academic Year 2018-19”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And for the job through online mode, by filling and submitting necessary details.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 17th June,2018 up to 11.59 p.m.
Job Notification: http://dite.delhigovt.nic.in/circular/GF-detail-1819-21may18.pdf .