Karnataka Directorate of Municipal Administration Chief Project Officer/Coordinator Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Office of the Directorate of Municipal Administration, Govt. of Karnataka.
In the latest job notification, Karnataka Directorate of Municipal Administration announces job vacancies for Chief Project Officer post on a direct basis.
Under Karnataka DMA Chief Project Officer/Coordinator Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 85,000.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 07.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka DMA Posts:
Name of the post: Chief Project Officer/Coordinator.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG from recognized university/institute, and should be govt. employee with maximum experience of 25 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.municipaladmn.gov.in/en/Careers.
- Select relevant job notification “Application Invited for the position of Chief Project Officer on Contract Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Directorate of Municipal Administration, 9th Floor, V. V Tower, Bangalore – 560001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 07.01.2019.