DMHO Ananthapuramu 2018 MO, Specialist & Other Posts - 22 Vacancies | 12th, GNM, MBBS, MD, PG | Apply Now
District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO), Ananthapuram, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
DMHO ATP, announces new vacancies for various posts under DMHO Ananthapuramu MO, Specialist Recruitment 2018 to fill 22 positions.
The announces vacancies are for Medical Officer (MO), Staff Nurse, Specialist Doctor, Specialist Cardiology, Medical Oncologist, Rehabilitation Worker, District Consultant, Lab Technician, Field Investigator posts for work in the non-communicable disease under NHM in Ananthapuramu district.
Final candidates will be selected on merit with contract basis. And will be placed with work location across ATP constituencies as mentioned in notification.
Appointed person for desired post will receive salary of max upto Rs 60000/-. PM.
Interested aspirants have to fill application in offline mode and send details to mentioned address by 10-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DMHO Ananthapuramu 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 22.
Name Of Posts:
- Specialist Doctor: 01 Post.
- Specialist Cardiology: 01 Post.
- Medical Oncologist: 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (MO): 05 posts.
- Staff Nurse: 02 Posts.
- Rehabilitation Worker: 07 Posts.
- District Consultant: 01 post.
- Lab Technician: 01 Post.
- Field Investigator: 03 Posts.
Candidate maximum upper age limit should be 50 years.
Aspirant applying for the above mentioned posts should completed Degree in various medical disciplines with required experience and for others, person should completed 12th class in relevant subjects.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to go through job details mentioned in notification.
- And fill application within prescribed format.
- Attach necessary documents, and submit at “DMHO ATP” office before last date of receipt.
Offline application start and end date: 22-02-2018 to 10-03-2018.