DRDO ITR 2018 Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 30 Vacancies | Diploma | Apply Now
Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore, under aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defense, Govt. Of India.
In a latest job announcement through DRDO ITR Technician Apprentice 2018 Recruitment, the defense research organization announces vacancies for posts of Technician Apprentice posts for Diploma holders in relevant trades.
Final job aspirant for the announced vacancies will be selected on basis of Written Test and Interview.
Selected person for the job will be recruited on temporary basis for a period of 12 months, and will receive stipend on monthly basis Rs 3542.
Interested and qualified persons for the job have to attend Interview for written and oral test on announced date and designated venue.
Eligibility Criteria DRDO Integrated Test Range Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 30.
Name Of Posts:
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/IT – 07 Posts.
- Diploma Electronics Engineering – 08 Posts.
- Diploma Electrical Engineering – 05 Posts.
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering – 05 Posts.
- Diploma Civil Engineering - 05 Posts.
Candidate should completed Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized university.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Candidate has to download and take print out application from notification.
- And fill up the form and attach necessary documents.
- And come down for Walk-In Test and Interview on announced date and venue.
Note: Aspirant have to first register themselves with http://mhrdnats.gov.in/ .
Walk-In Date & Timings:
For Written Test and Interview: 28/03/2018 (09:00 AM TO 10:00 AM).
Venue: Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore.
Recruitment Advt.: https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/whatsnew/itr-advt-12022018.pdf .