Delhi Technological University 2018 Assistant & Associate Professor Posts - 39 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree, PG, PhD | Apply Now
Delhi Technological University (DTU), Established by Govt. of Delhi.
In a latest job notification, through Delhi Technological University Teaching Recruitment 2018 announcement, under No. F.DTU/Rectt./Associate Prof./AP-T&P/2018.
Aspirants who completed Degree, Master Degree, PG, PhD in relevant subject and have minimum experience in related field are qualified to apply.
Through Screening Test, Presentation & Interview final candidate for the announced vacancy will be recruited.
Selected person for the Delhi College Of Engineering faculty staff jobs will receive salary in pay band of Rs 37,400/- to Rs 67000/- on monthly basis.
Qualified candidate for the post should apply through offline mode by 21.05.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DTU Teaching 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 39.
Name Of Posts:
- Associate Professor: 38 Posts.
- Applied Chemistry: 02 Posts.
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology: 03 Posts.
- Biotechnology: 03 Posts.
- Civil Engineering: 04 Posts.
- Environmental Engineering: 03 Posts.
- Engineering Physics: 05 Posts.
- Humanities (English): 02 Posts.
- Mechanical Engineering: 09 Posts.
- Production Engineering: 03 Posts.
- Automobile Engineering: 04 Posts.
- Assistant Professors: 01 Post.
- Training & Placement: 01 Post.
Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
Aspirants with from reserved and other special categories, age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
Aspirant applying for the Delhi Technological University faculty staff posts should completed Degree, Master Degree, PG, PhD in relevant discipline and should have minimum experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Screening Test, Presentation & Interview.
UR/OBC candidates have to pay fee Rs 1000 through online mode.
SC/ST/PH Category candidates required to pay Rs 500.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Interested candidate should visit http://dtu.ac.in .
- Select job notification “Advertisement - Associate Professor (various disciplines)”
- Read complete details.
- And fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Attach necessary documents and send details to address “Registrar, Delhi Technological University” before last date of receipt.
Last date for submission hardcopy of applications: 21.05.2018.
Job Notification: http://dtu.ac.in/Web/Jobs/2018/mar/file0304.pdf .