Atomic Energy Education Society 2018 PGT, TGT & PRT Posts - 50 Vacancies | Higher Secondary, Bachelors/ Masters Degree | Apply Now
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), An Autonomous Body under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the AEES announces job vacancies for Teaching Staff posts for its 31 Schools/ Junior Colleges located at 15 centers in different parts of India, in reference to Advertisement No. AEES/02/2018.
Under AEES TGT, Teacher 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed education in 12th, Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks and eligibility test qualified are required to apply.
On basis of Written Test and Skill Test aspirant for Atomic Energy Education Society Teaching posts will be finalized on tested aptitude abilities.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with remuneration provided as per guidelines.
Interested candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 20/08/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For AEES 2018 Teaching Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 50.
Name of Posts:
1. TGT (Hindi/Sanskrit) – 05
2. TGT (Mathematics/Physics) – 04
3. TGT (Chemistry/Biology) – 01
4. Art Education Teacher – 02
5. TGT (Physical & Health Education) (Female) – 04
6. Librarian – 04
7. Primary Teacher – 20
8. Primary Teacher (Music) – 06
9. Preparatory Teacher – 04
As on 10/08/2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Candidate should complete 12th, Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university, with minimum qualification marks of 50% marks + Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 750 through Online mode.
No Application Fee is required to be paid by Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.aees.gov.in/index.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For Recruitment Of Teachers”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address before the last date of receipt.
Online application end date: August 10, 2018.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 20/08/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.aees.gov.in/htmldocs/downloads/Advt_2018_2.pdf.
National Institute Of Foundry & Forge Technology (NIFFT) 2018 Recruitment Registrar, Engineer, Officer Posts | BE/B. Tech, MBBS, Master Degree | Apply Now.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) 2018 Recruitment Apprentices Posts – 50 Vacancies | 10th, ITI | Apply Now.