Durg District Collector Office 2018 Assistant Grade-III & Peon Posts – 17 Vacancies | 8th/ 10th | Apply Now
Durg District Collector Office, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
Invites job application for Assistant & Peon posts through direct recruitment to fill vacancies for District Election Office and Sub-Divisional Officer (Returning Officer) offices on a temporary basis.
Under Durg District Collector Assistant & Peon 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed 8th/10th class are eligible to apply.
Screened applicants for Durg District Office posts will be called for a further selection process.
Selected aspirant will be hired on a temporary basis for the period of 31-01-2019, and will be given salary as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 17.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Durg Collectorate Office 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of Posts:
Assistant Grade - III - 07
Peon - 10
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
Applicant should complete 8th/10th class.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://durg.nic.in/en/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for appointment to the full temporary post for the period of 31-01-2019 for the post of Assistant Grade-3 and Peon for the post of District Election Office and Sub-Divisional Officer (Returning Officer) offices”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address before the last date of receipt.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 17.08.2018.