Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Commandant (Engineer) Posts – 10 Vacancies | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, ITBP announces job vacancies for Commandant (Engineer) posts to fill 10 positions on Deputation/ Re-Employment Basis.
Under ITBP Commandant (Engineer)Recruitment 2018, candidates completed B.E/B.Tech in relevant subjects and Lieutenant Colonel of the Corps of Engineers from the Army or Officers holding analogous post on a regular basis can apply.
Selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.37,400 - Rs.2,15,900/- + Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 08.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ITBP Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post: Commandant (Engineer).
As on 08.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 52 years.
Lieutenant Colonel of the Corps of Engineers from the Army or Officers holding analogous post on a regular basis or with 5 years regular service in posts in Pay Matrix Level - 12 (Pre-Revised Grade Pay Rs.7600/-) in Military Engineering Service or Central/State public Works Departments or General Reserve Engineering Force or Central Armed Police Forces and having degree in Civil Engineering.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dy. Inspector General (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP (MHA/Govt. of India), Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 08.02.2019.