DXC Technology Chennai Application Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology careers India announces job vacancies for Application Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under DXC Technology Chennai hiring Application Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Application Engineer
Job Code: 51362800.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works in conjunction with the business development staff; creates new business by identifying customer purchasing requirements and technical specifications.
- Assists in defining and creating demonstration software and systems to showcase products and systems.
- Provides answers to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, pre-sale and post-sale. Refers inquiries as necessary to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Documents and provides support; resolves issues to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Interacts with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment. Assists in tracking the progress of the projects with accountability to the customer, project manager and management to ensure an on-time and smooth product launch for the customer.
- Assists in the training of customers on systems applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Six or more years of applications engineering, field support or technical sales experience
- Experience working with department/account overall business objectives and goals
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
- Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++, etc
- Experience working with business areas such as Sales/Marketing, Business/Financial Analysis, Project Management
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems either on-site or remotely
- Ability to comprehend and filter information in design/sale/support of products and systems
- Willingness to travel
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.