DXC Technology Chennai Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under DXC Technology Chennai Java Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Kotlin frameworks or similar languages/frameworks can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: 51282640.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 2+ years of work experience in Object Oriented development using Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Kotlin frameworks or similar languages/frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with GitHub, Jenkins and other DevOps platforms
- 1+ years of experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and test simulations
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge and OO Design Principles
- Familiar with Paired Programming and Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Spring Cloud and deploying to cloud platforms, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Cloud Foundry
- Experience with RESTful/SOAP Web services development.
- Experience with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like Gradle
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
- Capable of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Experience with Java development using Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA or similar tooling Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems Experience in the development of microservices. API design.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools such as CA Agile Central (Rally)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Three or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel