DXC Technology Indore Programmer Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Programmer Analyst posts, with work location in Indore.
Under DXC Technology Indore Programmer Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in JSF Framework, Hibernate, JAVA, JSP, Servlets, SOAP and REST Web Services, XML Technologies, and SQL. can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Programmer Analyst.
Job Code: 51309985.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Indore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Resource should have two to five years of hands on experience in JAVA technology and OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Software development using JSF Framework, Hibernate, JAVA, JSP, Servlets, SOAP and REST Web Services, XML Technologies and SQL.
- Experience in working in Agile team preferably Kanban.
- Responsible for timely completion of code, unit test, reviews and status update of assigned tasks.
- Understanding of ACCORD Standard.
- Ability to manage source code in subversion (SVN) repository.
- Experience of Insurance Domain preferably Life Insurance.
- Knowledge on WebSphere Server.
- Knowledge of new Business Accelerator (nbA) product will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of JIRA tool for agile development and issue tracking is preferred.
- Knowledge of Automated Work Flow Distributor (AWD) workflow system would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Visual Product Modeling System (VP/MS) will be an added advantage.
- Review new business system’s dependencies, user experience and recommend application design changes.
- Ability to break down larger business requirements into epics, feature and finally into stories and tasks along with other team members using Agile methodologies,
- Prepare technical specification, module design and business scenarios with identifying and documenting various cases to ensure high quality technical solutions and design for review/audit and future maintenance purposes.
- Ability to effectively communicate module design solutions and diagrams to various stakeholders, leads and Architect to review and approval.
- Participate in functional and technical requirement gathering sessions and also participate in various agile ceremonies like grooming, planning, retrospective with business users, product owner and/or third party system owners, along with leads and architects, to develop particular business module.
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Ability to effectively balance multiple high-priority assignments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Managing multiple priorities in a dynamic agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player, with strong collaboration and communication skills