East Champaran District Health Society (DHS) Assistant Cum-Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer, Accountant & Other Jobs – 64 Vacancies | Degree/MBA/MBBS | Apply Now
District Health Society (DHS), East Champaran District, Govt. of Bihar.
In the latest job notification, East Champaran DHS announces job vacancies for medical and non-medical category posts to fill 64 positions, in reference to Advt. No: 1453/DHS, for NHM programme.
Under East Champaran DHS Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/MBA/MBBS in relevant subjects can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 12,000 to Rs 50,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 22/12/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For East Champaran DHS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 64.
Name of the post:
M.O APHC: 20
Block Health Manager: 08
Block Community Mobilizer: 14
Block M& E Assistant Cum-Data Entry Operator: 07
As on 01.11.2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/MBA/MBBS in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have computer and typing skills for required posts.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://eastchamparan.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of M.O., BHM, BCM, Accountant and Block M&E Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator in District Health Society, East Champaran”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 22/12/2018.