East Coast Railway Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Posts | Sr Secondary/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
East Coast Railway, Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, ECR Railways announces job vacancies for teaching posts on a temporary basis in Mixed Higher Secondary School/Khurda Road.
Under East Coast Railway PGT, TGT Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Sr Secondary/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of an interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 26,250 to Rs. 27,500 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For East Coast Railway Teaching Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post:
Post Graduate Teacher: 3
Trained Graduate Teacher (Odia & English Medium): 7
As on 24-04-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 65 years.
Should complete Sr Secondary/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for vacant posts of Teachers in Mixed Higher Secondary School/Khurda Road”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: May 28, 2019 at 10.00 AM.
Venue: Mixed Higher Secondary School/Khurda Road, Jatni.