Eastern Railway Group 'C' & ‘D’ Scouts & Guides Quota Posts – 13 Vacancies | 10th+ITI or NAC/12th | Apply Now
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, the Eastern Railway RRC announces job vacancies for Group 'C' & ‘D’ category posts against Scouts & Guides Quota of Eastern Railway and Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) for the year 2018-19, in reference to Employment Notice No. RRC-ER/Scouts & Guides/2018-19.
Under Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th+ITI or NAC/12th and posses required qualification can apply.
On basis of Written Test and Marks on certificates applicant for announced Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per Month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 26/11/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post:
Group C - 03 Posts
Group D - 10 Posts
As on 01.01.2019, candidate age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th+ITI or NAC/12th from recognized institute/board, with minimum qualification marks and should have Scouting/Guiding Qualification.
On basis of Written Test and Marks on certificates.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through Indian Postal Order.
SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes to pay a fee of Rs. 250 per month.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://184.108.40.206:8080/rrcer/notice_board.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification Against Scouts And Guides Quota For The Year 2018-19 For Eastern Railway/Employment Notice No: RRC/ER/SCOUTS AND GUIDES/2018-19”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, Chittaranjan Avenue, RITES Building (1st floor), Kolkata–700012”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 26/11/2018 up to 17:00 hrs.
Last date for submission of an application for the far-east region: 11/12/2018 up to 17:00 hrs.