Election Commission of India (ECI) 2018 Legal Researcher Posts – 05 Vacancies | Degree In Law | Apply Now
Secretariat of The Election Commission of India, New Delhi.
In latest job notification, the ECI announces job vacancies for Legal Researcher posts on contract basis for freshers and experienced candidates to fill 05 positions on a contract basis, in reference to Advt. No: 193/4/IV/2018 (Legal Researcher).
Under ECI Legal Researcher Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree In Law and have computer skills can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Descriptive Test and Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year and will receive a salary in pay scale of Rs 35000 – Rs 60000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online or offline mode by 24-09-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ECI 2018 Legal Researcher Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the post:
Legal Researcher (Experienced): 02
Legal Researcher (Fresh): 03
Should complete Degree In Law from recognized university/institute and should computer knowledge, and experience of 0 to 2 years.
On basis of Descriptive Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://eci.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for engagement of Legal Researcher in the Election Commission of India on contract basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id email@example.com or address before the last date of receipt.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 24-09-2018.
Date & Time of Exam: 26-09-2018 at 11:00 am.
Venue: Nirvachan Sadan Ashoka Road, New Delhi, 110001.
Job Notification: https://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Current/LegalResearcher_08092018.pdf.