Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Junior Engineer, AE, AEE & other Jobs | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, EPFO announces job vacancies for various Engineer posts on deputation basis.
Under EPFO Junior Engineer, AE, AEE Recruitment 2019, candidates who are officers of central/state govt/UT and have required experience can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of level-6 to level-13 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 26/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For EPFO Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 31.
Name of the post:
Chief Engineer: 01
Executive Engineer: 02
Assistant Executive Engineer: 05
Junior Engineer: 23
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for appointment on deputation to Engineering posts in EPFO....”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “EPFO, Head Office”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 26/02/2019.