Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Odisha Medical Officers Posts | MBBS/PG Degree or Diploma | Apply Now
Employees' State Insurance (ESIC), an autonomous corporation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, ESIC announces job vacancies for Medical Officer posts on contract basis at Esic Model Hospital, Jail Road, Rourkela, in reference to 442-U-16/63/MH/RKL/2011-Admn.
Under ESIC Odisha Medical Officers Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS/PG Degree or Diploma in the relevant medical specialty can apply.
On basis of interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 40,000 to Rs 67,700 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Odisha Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 08.
Name of the post:
Part Time Specialist: 03
Senior Residents: 05
As on 06.03.2019, Candidate maximum age should be 64 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS/PG Degree or Diploma in a relevant medical subject from a recognized university/institute.
On basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For Recruitment / Interview Of Medical Officers At Esic Model Hospital, Jail Road, Rourkela”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Rourkela”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.02.2019.
Date & time of Interview: : 06.03.2019 (10.00 A.M. onwards).
Venue: Conference Hall, ESIC Model Hospital, Jail Road, Near Govt. ITI, Rourkela - 769 004.(Odisha).